Thursday, April 21, 2011

Reflection (:

                Welcome back ladies and gentlemen! This will unfortunately be my last post, so I am just going to lay it all out on the table. For the past couple of months, we have learned how to make blogs, upload pictures, videos, and music. And for the past couple of months, my topic was on soccer. Well, now it is time to wrap it all up.
                What I learned from blogging is that it lets you express yourself. Blogging is a high tech way of saying how you feel or showing how you feel or updates about something new or interesting. Soccer, on the other hand, what I learned from that is that not every single player gets paid the same amount of money as someone else. It all just depends on what contract you sign to and how much you agree to and how good you are and how much playing time you get in the game.
photo                Soccer isn’t as easy as you think it is. Take my friend Rachel as an example. She knows firsthand that soccer is not easy to pick up. She wants me to train her and it was the funniest thing in the world! First, we ran around the block for a light warm up after stretching and she died! Then, we did some Paley’s and she kept missing the ball. Then, when we tried to chesters and headers, she would always move out of the way or catch them. So we didn’t even get passed the first part. So if you really think soccer is easy, don’t say it until you have tried it yourself for real. It is a lot harder than you expect.
                The most difficult aspects about soccer is having to deal with all the running if you are not in shape or the running type and all the injuries if you do not stretch your muscles correctly,  and also any drama you may encounter with your friends. Basically, if you want a good strong team, what’s off the field stays off the field. Once you step foot onto the field, you’re all a team who cooperate with each other; save the fights for another time.
                The most rewarding lessons are staying in shape and being fit. You also get to have fun with your friends, playing an amazing game of soccer, and even relieving some stress!
                Me…I have been playing soccer since I was four years old. My dad has been my coach for most of my life. I guess that’s kind of an advantage because he is an amazing coach and if you change coaches often, they have different strategies so you won’t be able to stick to one thing, it’ll be all scattered.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment