Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Soccer!

            Welcome to my page! One of my favorite hobbies to do is play soccer. To me, soccer is fun and it’s a good way to stay in shape. I play soccer basically every day of my life! I’ve been playing soccer ever since I was four or five years old. Right now, I am currently on a U18 girl’s team in Satellite Beach. I also play for the Space Coast Jr. /Sr. High School’s Varsity team. What you need to know about soccer is that it’s not all about running around and kicking a ball. You need to be in shape; for example, you need to have agility, speed, and good ball skills. All of that takes practice. Soccer is something you should want to do not be forced to do because if you don’t really want to play than it’s just a waste of time and effort. To me, soccer games are my favorite part.
            There are plenty of advantages of playing soccer. One is you stay in shape. Two is you can get a scholarship to go to college and play. Three is you can go pro and get paid a lot of money! Four is you can just have fun and play with your friends. And five is you can get your anger out by playing physical but in a legal way.
photo            What got me into soccer was my brother. He was the first one to play in my family and my sister and I followed him. My dad has been my coach my whole life except for when I played for Merrit Island and Satellite girls. I played on his boy’s soccer team for two or three years before I went back to an all girls team. Soccer is what I plan on doing for the rest of my life. I do not plan on going pro but I do plan on playing on an adult league on my free time.
            Soccer was officially separated from rugby during the second part of the 19th century. Soccer is famous worldwide but mainly in England.
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     

    No comments:

    Post a Comment