Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Interview with Alekzander Zahorak :)

Hello! :) I am doing a blog about soccer and I need to ask you some question pertaining it.
1. Do you like soccer? Why or why not?
- Yes, because I can be myself and just have fun
2. What infulenced you to play?
- My mom and my friends
3. How long have you been playing for?
- About fourteen years now
4. What is your favorite thing about playing the game?
- Being with my friends
5. Do you have any future aspirations with soccer?
-Yes, going professional
6. Who inspired you to play?
-Mia hamm
7. Is soccer your favorite sport out of all the other sports?
-Yes, because it is the only sport I am good at and it's what I love to do
8. What do you do to prepare for the game?
- Listen to music and think about what I can do to help my team out
9. Do you eat healthy the night before a tournament?
- Yes, I eat pasta and bananas
10. Do you give it your all in every game?
- Of course I do.
11. If you are losing in a game, do you give up?
- No, not at all; that's the worst thing to do
12. What is the worst thing about playing soccer?
- I would have to say injuries

No comments:

Post a Comment